What does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A comprehensive guide teaching you the lessons coming from a multi-million dollar e-mail marketer
- Showing you how to build a list faster than ever and create a profitable long-term business
- Teaching you the lessons coming from a $4 million e-mail marketer
- Giving you a step-by-step multi-million dollar blueprint
- Giving you the fastest way to get started online
- Teaching you the “Email Instruments” strategy
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. The E-mail Lifestyle scores 70.26/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to https://emailinstruments.com/go/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is USD17.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: emailinstruments.com you’ll also be taken through to emailinstruments.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)